United Kingdom Hello from UK

Brad P

Base
Stadiano
Good morning everyone I'm Brad from the UK (couldn't see prefix for UK) I'm 33 years old and have a wonderful wife and daughter.

I've always been into technology and mainly gaming since I was young I don't get the time to play all the time for obvious reasons but I still own a Nintendo switch and now Stadia :)

Stadia has not had the best of luck from the start however it's starting to come good and I'm very excited to see how it goes for 2021.

anyway hope you are all doing well and keeping safe. Look forward to seeing what this site is all about.

f0ns1

Pro
Stadiano
Thank you Brad! Wellcome and hope you enjoy your stay here. Without a doubt stadia is going to give us joy this year. Keep safe!

Jotasct

Buddy
Stadiano
Welcome, Brad!
What's bring you here? I mean, It's very strange to find an English person using a Spanish forum knowing that you don't speak it! It's not common.

RafaZnZ

Founder
Staff
Redactor
Stadiano
Hello Brad.

I believe the same, 2021 will be a interesting year for Stadia, this year must be the confirmation of the platform like a real alternative in the game industry.

Wellcome and keep safe too!!

Brad P

Base
Stadiano
Welcome, Brad!
What's bring you here? I mean, It's very strange to find an English person using a Spanish forum knowing that you don't speak it! It's not common.
I own a website of my own using the same software as this website and the owner posted it on the xenforo site and I decided to check it out and I must say it's probably the best Stadia forum I've come across so far.

I know it's a Spanish site but with English translation I can read everything fine.

Seem to have a great community here too. :)

Raistlin

Founder
Redactor
Stadiano
Welcome!!!. Stadia is a very new gaming platform. But it has an impressive future if you take advantage of it. Thanks and a big greeting.

TaxesAreEvil

Base
Stadiano
Welcome, Brad! I am glad to see an English speaker Stadia player in this forum! Which games do you enjoy? I would love to team with you to have fun while practicing the language! :)

g4r0u

Founder
Stadiano
Bienvenido!!!
Stadianos se hace internacional!
Me alegra saber que somos tan majos que atraemos gente de otros paises :LOL: